[Agda-dev] Old issues and the icebox

Ulf Norell ulf.norell at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:35:12 CEST 2018

As you may have noticed, depending on your github email settings, I'm going
through all issues and either assigning them a milestone or closing them.
The purpose of this exercise, aside from it being lots and lots of fun, is
to prevent future issues from slipping through the cracks. We'll have

- "milestone: (future-version)" for issues we are at least going to
consider before releasing (future-version)
- "milestone: icebox" for issues we have no current plans of looking at
- no milestone for issues we need to look at and decide which of the above
applies

I've also removed priority:low and priority:medium, and plan to remove
priority:high and priority:highest once I'm done. Basically, low and medium
are subsumed by the icebox and high/highest by the milestone for the next
release. I'm keeping priority:critical for things we really should fix
right away.

Some of my decisions on what issues to close or which milestone to apply
are somewhat arbitrary, so don't hesitate to protest when you disagree
(except you Andreas if it's something to do with syntax).

/ Ulf