[Agda-dev] build error on master

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Wed Mar 7 01:21:53 CET 2018

Hi Andrés,

Thanks for your note. I'm not sure what the difference is either, but note
that I did a fresh pull of the most recent master to a new directory, did
not unregister async (so I had the non-profiled version installed already),
and did cabal update followed by cabal install. I'm also using GHC 8.2.2 if
that makes any difference. Are you sure that your make is not installing
the profiled version of async? I'm not sure why I'm getting that dependency
error unless something requires it. Note that this is a new problem--I've
built Agda from master many times and have never seen this before.

John