[Agda-dev] Agda std-lib maintainer

G. Allais guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Thu Jun 8 09:53:12 CEST 2017

> I think we should designate a maintainer for the std-lib, to get the
> pull requests merged.

Agreed. Aggressively designating reviewers and having a document
spelling out the guidelines [1] might also speed up the process.
Quite a lot of PRs are small enough that they can be reviewed in
less than a quarter of an hour and they end up in limbo mostly
because no one feels they have to / can say yes/no.

[1] I'd assume:
- Check it compiles with master (the travis builds are still broken)
- Check it's backwards compatible (is the fact that the
  export list is a superset of the previous one sufficient?)
- Naming conventions?