[Agda-dev] Contributors for upcoming release of 2.5.3

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Mon Aug 14 11:40:49 CEST 2017

Hello Agda developers,

I updated the list of contributors to reflect the current involvement in
the Agda project.  It turned out we have this information at least in
three different locations

   LICENSE
   doc/user-manual/license.rst
   doc/user-manual/conf.py

There is basically four parts in the new list of contributors:

   1. Original author (Ulf Norell) with reference to previous versions
(Agda 1, Agdalight) and their main authors.

   2. List of main active contributors (roughly 10).

   3. List of previous contributors who made a significant contribution
or have appeared in the contributors list before.

   4. Link to the contributors list on github.

Please feel free to make amendments if you think that the current
description does not reflect reality appropriately.

Best,
Andreas

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~abela/