[Agda-dev] Re: Travis fail

Ulf Norell ulf.norell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:54:06 CET 2016

I used the regHook (instead of postInstHook) for checking the
Agda.Primitive, since the postInstHook isn't actually run. The problem
seems to be that I didn't run whatever the regHook did by default (like, I
don't know, registering the package). New Travis job in progress, should
hopefully go through.

/ Ulf