Primitive.agda [was [Agda-dev] Agda and Packages/Libraries]

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Mon Feb 15 14:36:28 CET 2016

What is the problem with Primitive.agda?

$ agda --safe Safe.agda
Checking Safe (/home/abel/agda/test/bugs/Safe.agda).
Finished Safe.

What other output would you expect?

Primitive.agda was necessary since the internal machinery used levels by
default (--universe-polymorphism) and would trip over undefined BUILTINs
in error messages etc. all the time.

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/