[Agda-dev] 2.4.4 roadmap

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Thu Oct 8 09:45:56 CEST 2015

On 28.09.2015 10:34, Ulf Norell wrote:
> What are other things we should consider?

The change in the operator parser that breaks any Agda development
should not be released yet, imho.  I am not convinced of its merits
compared to the breakage it causes.

I am for postponing the release of the new operator parsing.  Sections
depend on it, but are they already stable? (There are issues with
bloated error messages.)  I am not happy with how situations like TERM
INFIX PREFIX TERM are handled without fixity declarations.

This is (when sufficiently stable) something for a next major version of
Agda 2, imho.

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/